PERSOANAL DATA PROTECTION
(i) the personal data processing activities carried out by CUBAtone, as a Data Controller, with regard to your personal data, and it applies in its activities and in order to achieve the object of the activity;
(ii) security and confidentiality of processing activities of personal data.
CUBAtone processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of UK Data Protection Act 2018 and in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 ( “GDPR”)
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
CUBAtone processes the personal data provided directly by you, or indirectly provided ( data generated based on them) such as the image, name, surname, client identification code, IP, address, information resulting from non-conformities reported by any person. We may collect your personal data when you use our website and in the context of carrying out the contractual relations concluded with you and of providing the services in which you are involved by CUBAtone.
The refusal to provide personal data may determine the impossibility of CUBAtone to provide the products and/or to fulfill the other processing purposes.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, surname, address, country, banking account and email address.
When you browse our store/website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
When you participate in CUBAtone shows we process the personal information you give us such as your image, name, surname.
SECTION 2 - CONSENTHOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
There are certain processing purposes for which CUBAtone is required by law to obtain your consent. It will obtain this consent by different means, for example, by asking you to sign a privacy notice provided or when you visit CUBAtone’s website (online) or before using your image.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Cubatone Ltd 9 Bank Road, KingsWood, BS 15 8LS, Bristol, UK
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
3.1.If you are a natural person who benefits from the products and/or services provided by CUBAtone (visitors, clients and potential clients who are natural persons etc.), CUBAtone will process your data for one of the purposes/legal grounds provided below:
A: In order to fulfill our legal obligations, for the following purposes:
- to meet all of CUBAtone 's obligations regarding financial supervision to which CUBAtone is subject or the supervisory authorities.
- to ensure security on the premises of CUBAtone
- to manage the relations with the public authorities or with other persons who provide a public service (bailiffs, notaries, etc.)
- to implement technical measures for ensuring the security of personal data (including by making back-up copies).
B : In order to conclude and enforce contracts, for the following purposes:
- to carry out any legal relations resulting from the contracts concluded between CUBAtone and you or the company that you represent.
- to collect/recover debts
- to make or process payments insofar
C. In order to fulfill CUBAtone's legitimate interests in the context of performing its scope of business, for the following purposes:
- for simple marketing purposes, PR and communication, taking polls regarding the services/products, the activity of CUBAtone and contractual third parties; to handle the complaints received from you regarding the services/products
- to create a profile for the purpose of presenting the most appropriate products/services
- to find, exercise and defend certain rights of CUBAtone in court, as well as gather supporting evidence in this respect
- to design, develop, test and use existing or new information systems and IT services
3.2.If you are a participant in media and/or social Responsibility initiatives, shows of CUBAtone (model, actor in commercials, sport activities), we will process your personal data for one of the following purposes:
A: In order to fulfill our legal obligations, for the following purposes:
- administrative-financial management purposes
- the protection off rights of intellectual property or copyright
- to fulfill all of CUBAtone 's obligations regarding the supervision obligation and the reporting obligation towards the supervisory authorities; to implement technical measures for ensuring the security of personal data (including by making back-up copies).
B. In order to conclude and enforce contracts, for the following purposes:
- to carry out any legal relations resulting from the contracts concluded between CUBAtone and you or the company that you represent
- to adequately monitor all the obligations undertaken by CUBAtone 's contractual partners (natural persons)
C. In order to fulfill CUBAtone 's legitimate interests in the context of performing its scope of business, for the following purposes:
- to find, exercise and defend certain rights of CUBAtone and/or its branches in court, as well as gather supporting evidence in this respect
- to design, develop, test and use existing or new information systems and IT services (including storing the databases in the country or abroad)
- to handle the complaints received regarding CUBAtone’s projects
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart. _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 8 - YOUR RIGHTS ACCORDING TO DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION
- The right to be informed, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities of CUBAtone as described herein
- The right to access the personal data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from CUBAtone regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities
- The right to request rectification, respectively the right to obtain rectification from CUBAtone of personal data if it is inaccurate, as well as completing incomplete data
- The right to erasure of data (''right to be forgotten''), subject to certain conditions provided by law - but it is possible that, following a request to delete the data, CUBAtone may render the data anonymous (thus depriving it of a personal nature), and in these conditions to continue processing for statistical purposes;
- The right to restrict the processing to the extent that the conditions provided by law are met
- The right to data portability , respectively: (i)the right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as well as (ii) the right to have the data transmitted by CUBAtone to another controller to the extent that the conditions provided by law are met;
- The right to object - in what concerns the processing activities for direct marketing purposes, including profiling activities. The right to object may be exercised at any time by submitting a request as indicated below
- The right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing
- The right to address to ICO (Information Commissioner‘s Office-Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing from UK ) or the competent courts, in case you consider it necessary.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer:By email: email@example.com
By post: Cubatone Ltd. 9 Bank Road, KingsWood ,BS 15 8LS, Bristol, UK
SECTION 10 - RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to fulfill the purposes of the processing activities, CUBAtone may disclose certain categories of personal data to the following categories of recipients: data subject and/or his/her legal representatives, judicial authorities or other public authorities of any kind, public , providers of services and goods, banking companies, market research organizations, other contractual partners and/or processors of CUBAtone
SECTION 11 TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
At the present time, in order to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, CUBAtone may transfer personal data outside UK, ,in member states within EU/EEA:as well as outside the EU/EEA to the United States of America only to its customers or contractual partners. For transfers outside the EU/EEA, CUBAtone 's transfers of personal data will be based on the standard contractual clauses adopted at the level of the European Commission or on other guarantees acknowledged by law. There is a possibility that the aforementioned transfer states may change in the ordinary course of our business. In this case the list of transfer states mentioned above will be updated.
SECTION 12 DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING
In order to fulfill the aforementioned processing purposes, CUBAtone may process personal data during the provision of the services, or the contract, as well as thereafter, in order to comply with its legal obligations or its interests. It is possible that, after the expiration of the archiving periods set forth by law, CUBAtone may order for the data to be rendered anonymous and be deprived of a personal nature, and to continue processing the anonymous data for statistical purposes.
1. Data security
Your personal data is very important to CUBAtone and CUBAtone wants to ensure the appropriate security of the data during the processing operations. In this respect, CUBAtone implements technical and organizational measures for protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.